- Franya Franek and Michael Liut. Algorithms to Compute the Lyndon Array Revisited. Proceedings of Prague Stringology Conference (PSC) 2019, Prague, Czech Republic, August 2019.
- Michael Liut and Zhongyan (Joe) Guan. A Robust and Dynamic Formulation for Predicting Student Offer Acceptance. Symposium on Data Science and Statistics (SDSS) 2019, Bellevue, Washington, USA, May 2019.
- Franya Franek and Michael Liut. Computing Maximal Lyndon substrings of a string. AdvOL Technical Report No. 2019/02, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, March 2019.
- Frantisek Franek, Michael Liut and William F. Smyth. On Baier's sort of maximal Lyndon substrings. Proceedings of Prague Stringology Conference (PSC) 2018, Prague, Czech Republic, August 2018.
Graduate Professional Development Conference at the University of Toronto Mississauga
- Python Skills for Graduate Students. Robert Gillespie Academic Skills Centre Workshop. Oct 2019.
Graduate Student Speaker at the Advanced Optimization Laboratory, McMaster University
- Computing Lyndon Arrays. AdvOL Seminar Series. Mar 2019.
Invited Speaker at the Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Matemáticas, Escuela Superior Politécnica del Litoral.
- Computing Lyndon Arrays. International Seminars "Optimization and Applications". Feb 2019.
- Effective Teaching; Accessible Content, Effective Communication, and Assessment Methods. Workshops on Effective Teaching and Internships at Technology Companies. Feb 2019.
Workshop Facilitator at the MacPherson Institute, McMaster University
- Increasing Student Engagement with Piazza. Lunch and Learn Workshop Series. Jan 2019.
- Integrate Piazza and Gamify with Quizizz. New Faculty: Teaching and Technology. Nov 2018.
Invited Speaker at Life in Computing & Software's Academic Seminar Series, McMaster University
- Docker - OS Level Virtualization. Mar 2018.