Please note: this page is infrequently updated, and non-comprehensive. You may consider checking one of these:
- Larry Zhang, Andrew Petersen, Michael Liut, Bogdan Simion, Furkan Alaca. A Multi-Course Report on the Experience of Unplanned Online Exams. SIGCSE ‘21: Proceedings of the 52nd ACM Technical Symposium on Computer Science Education, Toronto (Virtual).
- Simon, Oscar Karnalim, Judy Sheard, Ilir Dema, Amey Karkare, Juho Leinonen, Michael Liut, Renée McCauley. Choosing Code Segments to Exclude from Code Similarity Detection. ITiCSE-WGR 2020, Norway (Virtual).
- Frantisek Franek and Michael Liut. Computing Maximal Lyndon Substrings of a String. Algorithms 2020.
- Arnaud Deza, Haocheng Hu, Vaishvik Maisuria, Michael Liut, Andrew Petersen, Bogdan Simion. Using Discussion Board Data to Hire Teaching Assistants. Sixth SPLICE Workshop at L@S 2020, August 2020.
- Franya Franek and Michael Liut. Algorithms to Compute the Lyndon Array Revisited. Proceedings of Prague Stringology Conference (PSC) 2019, Prague, Czech Republic, August 2019.
- Michael Liut and Zhongyan (Joe) Guan. A Robust and Dynamic Formulation for Predicting Student Offer Acceptance. Symposium on Data Science and Statistics (SDSS) 2019, Bellevue, Washington, USA, May 2019.
- Franya Franek and Michael Liut. Computing Maximal Lyndon substrings of a string. AdvOL Technical Report No. 2019/02, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, March 2019.
- Frantisek Franek, Michael Liut and William F. Smyth. On Baier's sort of maximal Lyndon substrings. Proceedings of Prague Stringology Conference (PSC) 2018, Prague, Czech Republic, August 2018.
Content from Computer Science Talks at the Department of Mathematical and Computational Sciences, University of Toronto Mississauga. Mar 2020.
Content from Computer Science Talks at the Department of Computer Science, University of Toronto. Dec 2019.
Graduate Professional Development Conference at the University of Toronto Mississauga
- Python Skills for Graduate Students. Robert Gillespie Academic Skills Centre Workshop. Oct 2019.
Graduate Student Speaker at the Advanced Optimization Laboratory, McMaster University
- Computing Lyndon Arrays. AdvOL Seminar Series. Mar 2019.
Invited Speaker at the Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Matemáticas, Escuela Superior Politécnica del Litoral.
- Computing Lyndon Arrays. International Seminars "Optimization and Applications". Feb 2019.
- Effective Teaching; Accessible Content, Effective Communication, and Assessment Methods. Workshops on Effective Teaching and Internships at Technology Companies. Feb 2019.
Workshop Facilitator at the MacPherson Institute, McMaster University
- Increasing Student Engagement with Piazza. Lunch and Learn Workshop Series. Jan 2019.
- Integrate Piazza and Gamify with Quizizz. New Faculty: Teaching and Technology. Nov 2018.
Invited Speaker at Life in Computing & Software's Academic Seminar Series, McMaster University
- Docker - OS Level Virtualization. Mar 2018.